Saturday, May 9, 2015

iamchisom

iamchisom, if you looked closely, you wont fail to notice the judicious way the foremost nine later word litters around the internet, maybe you can tag it to be unceremoniously tag it to be unceremonious, but am telling you that iamchisom is a fast becoming a household name, or what economist will call a global brand and first choice consulting firm in the world, yes in my solely owned dominion (my mind), oh my God, did i just let the cat out of the bag; anyways a very profound mentor would say that no knowledge is waste; this is a five year plan, its quite scary, am trying to use words that would encourage me as I really need to impact my generations and generations to come with a peculiar type of science or what church folks would call Grace, but in my closet, i will Giftings.

I have quite a number of stuffs I believe in, Value system I activate every now and then plus principles I would uphold that makes up the foremost nine letter word of this piece; certainly I prefer to refer to this word as a name, a name created billions of light years ago maybe before time; (yea I kinda believe in God, the supernatural and time before time, time after time and stuffs like that) maybe that's why I can boldly say that my name "chisom" meaning GOD is with Me, whether I was given that name by father who is late now or by Grandmother who is also very late, as we speak, I don't care, I have actually found this statement to be true, truth is it holds meaning, solid meaning I may fail to decipher today to you; from this I cannot be dissuaded. I am born to God-parents, please take note of the words God-fearing; this should give you a graphic picture of what childhood was like for me; contrary to what you may have experienced, right now I can say that all the childhood love, care, training, lessons and everything I got, was what I needed, not what i wanted; so you can imagine the kind-off fine or refined young man I am now, But I am grateful to God for everything, because now I mentor my mates and enjoy what I do.

My value system was somehow created mostly by observation(learning) and experience; this value system is God-Endorsed and really have companion-ed me from through the same childhood; one code am willing to decipher to you today is what i surname "the Art of Selecting friends" don't worry today is not the day for lectures, theories or hypothesis; but I can tell you that friends I have made, met or attracted both now and overtime are extremely instrumental in making me a better person, that I made up my mind to be, since the day I knew how to make decisions. seriously time will prevent me from telling lovely and ghostly tales of friends I have and have had in the past; but as the saying goes people come into your life for a lesson and a blessing; so who are friends, why do they mean so much to me, yes they do; I value my friends, why? simple put, they help me understand God, Humanity and myself as an individual personally and professionally; yes, first and foremost my parents, my first friends and would remain my best-friends;

OK forget their natural roles, 75% of the values and principles I know today were not just taught but also imparted to me since from the onset by this two blessings in human form; yes our friendship do not always sail on trouble-less or chocolate and butter tides, of course this ship was not made from silver or choice Gold, but it prospered, maybe because it enjoyed a daily fuel dosage of love, I was taught to care, trust beyond reason and with care, Love with the Heart, think and solve puzzles with the mind, Be sober every now and then, talk as much as possible, enjoy reading God's word and pray like my life depends on it. Rice is my favorite and I usually have my fill. (to mention but a few); some of this things I mastered almost instantly, some especially that came with certainty, I did not see a use for until I left home to school, yea I called it school, damn I dared my heart to call that structure that admits and recognizes what an enemy of mine will call Bitter people parading as the learned, wow, but there I met people, for about three of them inscribed a mark or two which changed the course of life, seriously you cant clean these marks, not with anything, these key figures Pastor Sam, Pastor Jeffrey Adamade and Daniel Elema, they taught me how Learn, Unlearn and re-learn, the core meaning of leadership, the value of time etc.

even in a thousand years I will be grateful to God and to them; to mean these values or skills, you cant just buy them in the market or acquire them in the four metallic guarded correctional facility that most often than not pretends to be a university; you certainly can not have them installed in your brain or lifestyle after reading any book or attend extremely boring seminars; they are impacted through people who are strategically placed in your life or you strategically make them part of your life; so for me, I prefer a value-based system of friendship; so one question I learnt to ask is what value can you add to my life to help me become a better person; (yes I believe and I want you to also believe that everyone can be better than they are 5 seconds ago) or what value can I add to your life to make you a better person? really I cant say if you approve these pair of questions, but it has really helped me and blessed me with a blend of friends that bring out the best in me; like I said, this is not a lecture, fortunately right now am in Burkina Faso, still unsure which country I would be this time next year (yea I forgot to tell you that I love to travel) and I have real time quality friends in different parts of the world, with the finest of them from Nigeria and some still in Nigeria my origin country; I would say am the luckiest man in the world, because of my friends; watch out for my bestseller book "Me:De-Classified" for an exclusive on me and the people that make me Me; IAMCHISOM.

No comments: